Sunday, November 15, 2009

REAL update. =D

Caramel when it was 2-3 weeks old if not mistaken. :)
on the left, Caramel. Right, Sugar! <3



Cleopatra! the mother of two. =) when she's 10 weeks old.
Julius. 9 weeks old. :)
see!!! 1 ear up 1 ear down! :D me call Sugar :helicopter!! =D hehehe why? if u notice, Cleopatra's ears are down, n Julius's ears are up! so the result is : 1 up 1 down!

Glutton rabbit! >.<
Current pic of both of them. adorable right right RIGHT?!! u better say yes! :D

Ok ok.. here's a REAL update k? =D haha (don't wana get scolding again) =P

Today's such an INTERESTING day which lead me to lots of thinking but have nothing to say. why say so? here's why.

This morn, i drove my mom n my aunt to church. well, it was pretty tensed up. as usual la.. :) Anyhow, after church service, Dorene & I hopped on to my car to pick my mama n aunty guey. So, we were caught up with an "issue" n lots of things were going thru my head, n i was paying too much attention to the car beside me,hoping i wouldn't bang it as i was reversing. And then *BOOM!* ..... i banged into the tour bus behind me.. >.<>

Honestly, i panicked. uhuh.. my very first time. :S i got down from the car, look behind. 1st thing in my mind was :Look at the bus. how much damage can it be?
I looked, "nahh.... just paint that came off." n look to my car " *Gasp!! D= dented. =( sob.. " Luckily,Carmen's dad was there to help me awhile. he asked me to drive out n then things gets more tense. people came out to look n everyone was staring at me. that kind of feeling. uhuh.. n the driver, was sitting down under the shade, eating glutton-ly. yeap. Uncle tries to negotiate with him, n he was soooo agressive k? people talk to him nicely,he must show his agressiveness scolding me n bla bla bla. saying i have to pay RM 1 k. r u INSANE?! for a paint that came out alil which NOBODY could notice, n if u spray also, doesn't even cost more than rm300 k i bet. i could even paint it back for u using nail polish n WALAH. all set. ish.. but his ego-ness and agressiveness took place n he was eating n talking at the same time with food spitting out from his mouth. disgusting right? i obviously moved away from him. XD oh yea, when another tour bus came, he even asked the other driver to knock my car. i was speechless the whole time so uncle did the talking when my mom was on the way there.

Soooo... when my mom came, HAHA this is the FUNNIEST moment i've ever experienced k! ROFLMSAO!!! he hid in the shop. he doesn't wna come out to face my mom. Where is that BIG ego and Agressive so-called BIG man went to huh? meet my mom! the "female lion" of the house man! SERIOUS weh.. he really didn't wna come out! he chicken out! HAHA my mom was like "where is he?? ask him to come out." to the other fella n he replied "he's inside. he doesn't want to come out. talk to my boss la." so my mom talked to the boss n all. It was my fault. yes. but it's HIS fault too! it's a straight road with no parking box for BUS! so he CAN'T park there k dude... so after all the negotiation, the boss agreed that we don't have to pay n sendiri pandai-pandai kau tim with our own vehicle. cz i took pics n to prove also that they're wrong if police reports are needed to be done. so yeap. everything went well. i really THANK GOD that i have a mother like that. =D don't ever underestimate her ability k? the moral of the story is, "DON'T MESS WITH WOMEN!" :D hurray to my mama kesayanganku! <3>

Meet my Rabbits!! ^^ the parents' name are Cleopatra and Julius, n their babies are Caramel and Sugar. <3

Sugar's ears was 1 up 1 down last time, n now.. tadaa!!! <3

After all the wonderful day Lord, i read thru a touching blog although it's simple but it certainly make me realise that i need to start praying for the lost that they'll find their way to U as U lead them to Ur way. =) & for those i love dearly that are saved as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment