Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HALLO EVELYBODY!



I know i know.. It's been awhile that i haven't been updating my bloggie.. =) But!! I have my own storyyyyy!! =D

Last wednesday,let me hear u say BERTOLAK! yeah babeh.. Kita pegi jln2 di Malacca! Haha Boy,i miss Malacca. haha although i've been there like twice only? Lol
Why was i so excited?? cz i was soooooooooooooooooo BORED at home doing nothing. XD

So Malacca,i came to u,didn't i? ;D

So there we went on Wednesday.. Ada jugak la gambar2 diambil. couldn't resist it! Haha me love sceneries..
this looks like dragon cloud rite? hehe

Well,of course when there's nothing to do in the car.. Itchy hands starts to take actions.

snap snap SNAP!


still SNAPPING


Oh,fyi,i went with my cousin sis first. Then will soon meet up with my aunties,uncle n granny at Malacca the next next day! geehee
When we arrived there,we went makan! Jalan2 cari makan! hehe we went to eat Vegetarian food.

cousin sis (on the phone with her fren):let's go for Veg Food

I was like .. what's so nice abt Veg food? it's all FLOUR!!

Then.. DENG DENG DENG DENG!! OMG!! it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO superb uber delicious!! Heaven! I love their Abalone Mushroom,Fish,Butter Prawn and Tou Fu! lmsao but bear in mind that those are all FLOUR.. but it was Delicious, DELICIOUS!! erm.. later then,we got our own plans la.. haha my lips are sealed. =# Next day! We went to makan2 at Family Heritage. Oh Mi Gawd.. Their portion is SO Damn BIG yor! I'm like ..Dang! I can't finish. So we tapau it back home. =D lol few hours later,got hungry again. XD so there goes my chao fan into my belly! =P So far as i could recall,i didn't really get to do much things cz cousin got sick. =( boohoo.. I was her nurse of the day. Putra,Mable's bf came to pick us up to send my cousin sis to clinic.Most of the clinics are closed that time. Oh well,we managed to find 1 later on. Most funny part is that when my cousin sis went alone into the room,next thing she came out and told me ..

"Instead of she treating me well,she was crying on the phone."
we were like huh? r u sure? n we laughed about it. Lol Oh well,whatever happens doctor,u should give ur priority as a doctor to ur patients isn't it? After that,we went to Station 1 to mam mam! =) i ordered Mushroom Soup,n Tuna Crossaint! uhuuhu it was delicious! but i was eating like a pig. It's a mess! n i met a another new friend! Named Sarah as well! =D

makan-makan at Station 1
Mable said I was moving my hands so fast while eating that's why my hands were caught "blurry".. HAHA pHushhaw!!

The Next day!! We met up with my aunties n granny n uncle n i crashed into my uncle's place cz i couldn't sleep well. I guess it's bcz of first time sleeping at my cousin's place n it's HOT inside there. Sauna okay! =P sry che .. ahaa But i had great time with u though!

Yes,finally,i felt the breeze blowing at my face,my hair,oh mi gawd.. Heaven.. Lol nah.. it was the Heavenly electronic thingy that i longed for.. AIRCOND! huu.. I drop "dead" on my uncle's bed n slept like a .. pig.. again? Lol


but here.. i wasn't sleeping as u can see.

Just to show how much i enjoyed AirCond yo! =P


Then we went out makan at Thong Sui restaurant. Their Pan Mee still can't beat KL's Pan Mee.. Oooo llala!!!! i miss KL's Pan Mee!! they called it "Mee hoon Kuih Soup" over there.. ( if I'm not mistaken)hehe I drank Sea Coconut with Longan n White fungus. Ooops! Did i just said FUNGUS? but it's edible la.. heee

After that we went to Dataran Pahlawan! There I did my business agaiN! SHOPPING!!!!!

Yes! Their shoes there r HEAVEN!! SALES!!! Oh mi gawd! I just can feel their callings! haha but i remembered "DO NOT FALL FOR TEMPTATION". Yes! I said NO! MIRACLY i said NO! xP

haha But i bought alot of things also la. hehe i couldn't resist it.. I bought a new sunglasses as well.. keke

We visited quite a number of places la i can say.. To the Dataran Pahlawan,Red Houses,Eye On Malaysia,and etc..

Eye On Malaysia!

Talking about Jonker Street. I love their place! Their environment! it's SOOO diff from KL. DIff from pasar malams. REALLY.. i bought lotsa things too! I ALMOST bought the earring hanger n necklace hanger too. But i was like RM25 for that small thing? Might as well do myself,paint it on my own,with my peluh n fingerprints.. =P I bought an UMBRELLA! ahaha quite unique la.. it looks like a bottle. Haven't snap a picture of it yet.. Next time k? =)

So after makan2 after lunch the next day..
I was singing in the car.

Lead Actress:Sarah
Actor:Uncle
Sarah:"Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan".. eh! sry sry! it's "Jalan-Jalan Makan Angin!"
Uncle: Apa makan Angin? sudah kenyang nie masi mau makan ka? Jalan- Jalan Buang Angin!

haha There we went Jalan-Jalan Buang Angin.. =P except for me of course!


Oh yeah.. I "invented" a watch. Lol!
I called it the Protection Ray Ban watch. XD


TADAAA!!!

*ahem* They have few benefits of it is ..

1st,it's a "glass protection" from scratches of cz..

2nd,when u wna see what time it is,just take off the sticker n place it back once ur done! haha! im so lame at this.. but it was funny la. my aunt also laughed when i wasn't aware,she purposedly asked me what time is it.. n i just look at my watch,forgetting the sticker there. haha n she burst into laughters.

the truth is..

that sticker was from my sunglasses. Lol but i stick it on my watch..

Hahaaaaa
Oh,the last day of visiting Malacca,we went to a shop opposite the famous chicken rice ball. Dang.. can't rmbr what's the name of the shop. But it's certainly definitely n confirmed not Tan Kim Hock. Lol

n according to Reuben,he bumped into me there! But.. Unfortunately,I didn't see him. =P sorry!
uhuh.. see this Big Lollies?

Aren't they Delicious?! ahhaaa
after buying things,off we go to our next destination! PORT DICKSON!
see the light? yeah.. It's a beauty!
Looooong way to go.. =)


Then we met my family in PD. Dropped by aunt's hse n celebrated Father's Day! =)


I'll update soon! have to sleep now! =) nitez all!

No comments:

Post a Comment